The annual proxy for this insurance and financial services company had the following proposals:
- Proforma votes on directors, appointment of auditors, and “say-on-pay” advisory vote
- Board proposals on incentive plan
- Shareholder proposal on independent chairman
Magni voted as follows:
- For and against proforma proposals.
–For directors – The disclosures meet the criteria in Magni’s policy on election of directors.
-For auditors – The company meets the criteria in Magni’s policy on auditor ratification.
-Against advisory vote – The disclosures in the proxy did not meet the criteria in Magni’s policy on the advisory vote.
- For board proposal on incentive plans. Per Magni policy, Magni votes in favor of many of these proposals.
- For the shareholder proposal on independent chairman – Magni wrote a position paper regarding shareholder proposals for independent chairman.